The painting desk should get another work out this year. I have gone through what I have left to paint for my Peninsular War project – and it was more than I thought. I really do not remember buying all this lead. The magic lead-pixies must be bringing in more while I am asleep.
- 2 x 12 fig Dragoon Regiments (Elite), 1 x Spanish Hussars (Perry plastic)
- 1 x Spanish Line Regiment (24 figs) (Elite)
- 3 x Spanish Guard Regiments (24 figs) (Elite)
- 1 x Small Spanish guerrilla unit (Front Rank)
- 1 x 24 fig Catalonian Light Infantry (Front Rank)
- 2 x 24 fig Cacadore Battalions (one Elite and one Front Rank)
- 3 x 24 fig Line Battalions (Elite)
- 2 x 24 fig British Line Battalions (Old Glory)
- 1 x 12 fig Dragoon Regiment (Elite)
- 1 x 12 fig Light Dragoon Regiment (Elite)
- Rocket Troop (Warlord Games)
- Line Artillery Battery (Elite)
- RHA Battery (Elite)
Then there is the plastic stuff that I may or may not use. About six boxes of various Victrix British/Scots and 2 boxes of Perry British.
For the French I have two half finished Guard battalions to complete – one each of Grenadiers and Chasseurs (both Front Rank). There are also about five French cavalry regiments to do (One of Hussars, 2 x Cuirassier, 1 x Saxon and another Dragoon regiment). I have no idea how many infantry battalions I have in lead – maybe a dozen or more (mixed Front Rank, Connoisseur and even some old Hotspur). I am not even counting the boxes of plastic French infantry and cavalry (Perry and Warlord for the most part).
Then there is the War of 1812 stuff
- 2 x Line Regiments (Old Glory)
- Maryland Volunteers (Old Glory)
- 3 x Regiments of Militia (Old Glory)
- Maryland Dragoons (Old Glory)
- Artillery Battery (Old Glory)
- Glengarry Light Infantry (Old Glory)
- Canadian Voltigeurs (Old Glory)
- 2 x Regiments Canadian Embodied Militia (Old Glory and Knuckleduster)
- British Light Dragoons (Old Glory)
- 2 x Battalions of Sedentary Militia (Old Glory)
- 1 x Caldwell Rangers (Knuckleduster)
- Indian warband
So, the pirates/post apocalypse stuff is looking like a 2016 project. I just realised that I also have a bunch of unfinished Wild West stuff as well. A complete Dixon Samurai army. More GW Bretonnians. The list goes on.
Wish me luck.